Thursday, June 26, 2008

BARELY BREAKING EVEN


Ok...so the new volume of OFF TRACK is out now in the U.S..and has been out in Japan and Europe for a few weeks.  Volume 2 is 2 discs, my side is all uptempo disco , with lots of edits and for the most part unearthed jams. I think it has a warm vibe ripe for the summer..a recurring theme around here if  you couldnt tell.
 Amirs side is all African joints.. ranging from funk, to disco. All quite rare and tasty.
I mixed both my side and Amirs side live. I feel it represents what your gonna hear me sounding like in the club. So please, if you love old music thats new and fresh..cop this! 
The cd is mixed, and the vinyl is a triple pack containing edits and jams that are NOT on the cd!!!
 Also theres a promo 45 with 2 jams that are only available on the 45.
Available on itunes, dustygroove, amazon and where ever else you can think of.
Check it out here at BBE



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wait, is there 'boogie' on this cd?

Moka said...

I got both Off Track cds last week at Amoeba. Pure Dopeness!!!
Are you coming to LA anytime soon?Peace