Thursday, June 5, 2008

MOODY


Heres an edit I whipped up very quickly. Perfect for the upcoming warm summer weather. 
 The og has alot of bad parts. I stretched it waaaaayyyy out. I love this groove, its so moody. I like to keep most of my edits very simple, and organic. Not that I dont like fx and filters, but then its no longer an edit...is it ? At that point I'd want to add drums and 808 which would make it more of a new disco/ house track. As my homie Al Kent would say "BOOM CHI BOOM". Enjoy.

5 comments:

Bimba Meggie'89 said...

ciaoo come va la vita? io bene il tuo blog è famntastico lo stesso delle foto...molto belle...quando vuoi passa a visitare il mio t aspetto ciao 1 kis

bwana_daoudi said...

long-time fan. i live in dubai now and still rock out with my 'on track' dubbed cassette tape. just coming across your blog now. thanks for the continuing to please us with audio.

soulbrotha said...

What a sweet track! I love songs like this. Reminds me of a Clara Hill/Georg Levin creation. Thank you!

J.R. said...

yo this edit is hot! thanks man!

vinyl lovers said...

kon you are very amazing...
who is original of this edit????
give more 12"...edit...for buyers...love vinyl...in sound quality...